About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading retailers within their category with a well-established and iconic brand. They have an extensive national footprint of retail stores and a strong ecommerce proposition with an impressive and loyal customer base.
About the role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will take a lead role working with the Marketing Manager to strategically shape the go-to-market plans and trade campaigns end to end. You have exceptional skills in managing external agencies, briefing in creative and media requirements and working to timelines and budgets. With a large volume of multi-channel campaigns throughout the year, you need to be able to work at pace, but also have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work with a number of internal stakeholders including the merchandise team.
- Contribute to the strategic go-to-market plans and managing implementation
- End to end campaign management
- Manage financial budgets, reporting and agency relationships
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Report on marketing, campaign measurements to demonstrate contribution & ROI
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline
- A track record in developing a compelling, marketing, and customer propositions in a fast paced business
- Innovative and digitally savvy Marketer with catalogue & LAM experience
- Proven experience in delivering positive commercial outcomes within a large retail business environment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage and articulate a clear vision across a business
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
- Rewarding work culture
- Attractive package and working benefits
- Unique opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing, innovative and inspiring Australian brand
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.