About the company:
Our client is a true Aussie success story and a well-recognised technology business who operate across the B2B space. At the core of their focus is their unwavering passion for helping business owners' lives easier.
They have been listed on the BRW Most Innovative Company list, have won numerous Canstar Blue awards and the winner of an HRD Best Place to Work award. Working here means you are joining a team of smart, driven, and passionate people where no two days are the same - its fast paced and nimble, you need to be at the top of your game to manage the ambiguity yet have plenty of opportunities to continually test and learn.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and deliver the marketing campaign plan, focused on lead generation.
- End-to-end campaign management across all paid and owned media channels.
- Adopt a test-and-learn approach to campaigns, continuously optimising and adapting to insights and performance.
- Review and monitor the customer journey, identifying opportunities to increase conversion and improve experience.
Key attributes include:
- A track record of delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns from planning to execution, evaluation, and optimisation.
- A highly analytical and growth focused mindset, willing to test, learn, fail and adapt.
- A strong understanding of digital lead generation using social media and programmatic channels.
- The ability to communicate technical speak to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in a B2B tech environment is preferred however, open to broader B2B backgrounds.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.