About the company
Our client is an entrepreneurial and innovative business that has focused on delivering a unique brand and customer experience across their local and global outlets. The business has seen rapid growth over the past few years and key to success has been their clear brand positioning and the collaborative culture. They have large customer footprint across multiple segments and laser focus to continue to drive growth and expand their Australian head office.
About the role
As the Campaign Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of International Marketing and play a pivotal role in defining and developing an always on brand & product marketing calendar and implement campaigns across all channels including TV, print, radio, CRM, digital channels and events. You will work collaboratively with digital & design teams to ensure consistent messaging as well as managing budgets and reporting on campaign performance & ROI. Managing a small team, you will coach and project manage a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator.
- Develop a comprehensive & integrated marketing calendar and promotional activity
- Key focus across the digital landscape including SEO, SEM and social channels
- Development of Local area marketing campaigns for their outlets
- Manage external agencies, ensuring campaigns on time and on budget
- Identify opportunities to develop internal processes & systems to support the business
- Analyse and understand the market / competitive landscape
- Develop and evolve reporting to demonstrate strong ROI
- Support and manage a team of two
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience in retail or consumer marketing role
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or a related field
- Passion and a genuine appreciation for lifestyle and adventure brands
- Sound project management skills alongside the ability to think strategically with a genuine ability to influence and manage stakeholders
- Strong planning, reporting and process skills and demonstratable experience
- Ideally previous experience of leading a team and the capability to inspire and develop younger people
Our client has grown by bringing people together and being ambitiously passionate about what they do. They have a super fun, passionate and friendly culture and looking for similar minded people to join their team. They have an aptitude to think outside the square, be creative and the ability to focus on their customers needs and be agile in their thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY now button or contact Rebecca Overall (03) 8613 3527 or Henry Smith on (03) 8613 3535 for a confidential discussion.