About the company
This privately owned Aussie consumer goods business has a lot going for it - they're growing, they're emplyoing, they're investing, and they're innovating. This is the kind of place that you can not only 'join the family,' but a place that you can have a genuine impact and make a real difference. Here you'll join a team of skilled people, many of whom have 'grown up' in big global companies and have made the change to a medium sized private one - they've kept them by building a supportive and positive culture, and trusting those people to do what they do well.
About the role
This is the role for you if you like the sound of a broad scope of influence which covers continuous improvement and capital program management for multiple sites. More than that, you'll have the autonomy to build and execute your vision as it should be done, a fit for purpose solution. This is the role that will allow you to step up out of the day to day firefighting and worrying about justifying short term gains in favour of driving a real change agenda that will stand the test of time.
Fundamentally, we're looking for someone who can demonstrate that they can do the stuff spoken about above. That probably means most of this:
- An engineering or technical background in the manufacturing sector
- Experience leading and executing a lean journey or continuous improvement program
- Experience with large capital program management (>$10m)
- You've either managed engineers and technical people, or you're ready for that step
- You can influence stakeholders of varying levels by shaping your message for impact and understanding your audience
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan for a confidential discussion on 03 8613 3551