About the company
This company is a Global Market leader in the Dairy Industry with several different household brands. Headquartered in Melbourne's CBD but with many regional locations, their modern offices are in line their market position and growth strategies.
About the Role
Your role as the Capital Projects Manager will be to ensure the successful delivery of Capital Projects by managing, leading and implementing strategies in line with corporate goals and objectives. Reporting into the Program Manager, you will have control over project developments through concept, definition, scope and implementation whilst reducing and identifying potential risks.
Skills & Experience
Your previous experience within project management and ideally dairy will lead you to succeed, as will:
- A track record in delivering multiple projects in time and under budget
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement underpinned with effective communications throughout the project lifecycle
- Strong systems skills across MS Excel, Powerpoint and Project
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
- Drive, ambition, energy and the confidence to challenge the normal expectation
This is an amazing opportunity to begin a career with a market leader where there is clear career development and career progression in place.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB16907
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.