About the company:
Our client is a global consumer goods business who represent an impressive suite of brands loved by parents and children across the world. Their high-quality brands can be found in over 40+ countries, and they have significant presence throughout the grocery, pharmacy and DDS retailers. Their investment towards category, marketing and customer management has led to strong YOY growth, and as a result they are now looking for a Trade Activation Specialist to join their team in Melbourne.
About the role:
Reporting into the Trade Marketing Manager you will be tasked with identifying growth and development opportunities across Australia for their brands through:
- Supporting the broader Category Development and Sales and Marketing teams by
- Analysing market, segment and SKU data to generate category opportunities, both proactively and in the lead up to range reviews
- Engaging with key external shopper research and insights providers
- Creating meaningful insights by deep diving into customer, shopper and consumer data from all available sources
- Evaluation of promotion and pricing optimisation strategies of the portfolio
Skills & experience:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have prior experience working with Nielsen/IRI or Quantium data sources - combined with a strong understanding of the FMCG industry, having come from a similar role within a category and/or shopper marketing environment. You will also possess a proactive approach to analysing data and presenting opportunities to internal stakeholders, high attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy of reporting with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Click APPLY or contact Catherine Bartholomew on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential chat about your career today! If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities, please get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.