About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business that offers a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with a high level innovation and investment in their product categories, focusing on premium brands. With a proud and long history in the market place, they are positioned with well known brands and quality products that really complement an exceptional and successful portfolio offering.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Category Manager, the Category Analyst will be responsible for the accurate analysis of consumer and shopper data as well as providing support in promotional and category planning within their category. You will be required to deliver inputs into strategic marketing and other initiatives, ensuring insight are leveraged to drive category growth.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to develop and deliver promotional activity
- Extract insights and deliver recommendations to key stakeholders
- Development towards delivering presentations to retailers around category trends
- Analyse sales and competitor activity for all category and retailer accounts
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as an account executive or category analyst
- FMCG experience essential
- An ability to interept data via either Aztec or Nielson
- A love and passion for working in a team orientated culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
People love working for this global FMCG business due their supportive and fun working culture!
How To Apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Sarah Adamson on 0386133557 for more information.