About the company
Our client is an iconic FMCG business who are one of Australia's largest manufacturers, proudly producing award winning products for over a century for both the retail and food service markets. Despite growing to become a market leading brand, they remain proud of their strong Australian heritage, focus on quality and family-values driven culture.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Category and supporting the Category Manager in identifying growth/development opportunities as well as:
- Supporting the broader Category Development and Sales and Marketing teams by
- Analysing market, segment and SKU data to generate category opportunities, both proactively and in the lead up to range reviews
- Engaging with key external shopper research and insights providers
- Creating meaningful insights by deep diving into customer, shopper and consumer data from all available sources
- Evaluation of promotion and pricing optimisation strategies of the portfolio
Skills & experience:
- Must have experience with Nielsen and/or IRI data, Quantium ideal but not necessary
- Understanding of FMCG industry, in a sales and/or marketing environment
- High degree of analytical acumen and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Timeliness and accuracy of reporting
- Understanding of space management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will be a strategically minded and consumer centric individual with a proactive nature, initiative and strong problem solving skills with a passion for driving change.
You will be a natural leader, who is comfortable working autonomously as well as within a collaborative and cross functional team environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to build strong working relationships, negotiate with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
People love working at this business due to the fantastic work culture as well as being proud of the brand and the collaborative team environment which fosters open, two-way communication and personal development.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!