About the company
- Our client is a true Aussie business, founded Sydney. With this portfolio of exciting products their presence is evident across multiple retailers.
- Culturally our client highly entrepreneurial with a culture which facilitates growth both personally and professionally.
- Due to their ongoing growth they are looking for a Category and Shopper Manager to join their expanding team.
About the role
- As the Category and Shopper Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing best in class, strategic business plans across all brand properties to deliver against targets across Australia.
- You will be responsible for harnessing an already firm presence within a competitive category and work collaboratively across cross functional teams to drive new and existing sales opportunities.
- This role will drive strategies considering the retailer, shopper, consumer and broader competition in order to achieve sustainable growth.
- Customer facing, the position will also operate cross-functionally on category critical initiatives like New Product Development.
- Build strategic, commercial relationships with external partners
- Develop and manage new product opportunities across multiple brands
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales to maximise strategic plans
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in business, commerce, or related field
- A successful track record of driving & delivering results in either brand, product, or sales management in a consumer goods environment.
- Technically and commercially astute, with a leadership quality that inspires
- FMCG experience is essential.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.