About the company
Our client is a global food and beverage organisation that offers a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with a high level innovation and investment in their product categories, focusing on premium branded products. They have a proud history in the Australian market place and are also continuing to dominate market overseas.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Strategy Manager, the Category and Strategy Analyst will be tasked with the development of retail category plans, where you will utilising various data sources to bring your strategy to life. Partnering with the wider sales and marketing team, you will deliver inputs into strategic marketing and account initiatives, ensuring insights are leveraged to drive category growth.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to develop and deliver promotional activity
- Be a key point of customer for grocery and pharmacy customers
- Extract insights and deliver recommendations to key stakeholders
- Development towards delivering presentations to retailers around category trends
- Analyse sales and competitor activity for all category and retailer accounts
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a sales analyst, category analyst or account executive
- FMCG experience essential
- An ability to interept data via either IRI or Nielson
- A love and passion for working in a team orientated culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Sarah Adamson on 0386133557 for more information.