About the company
The business is a well-established wholesaler and retailer of high quality products within the outdoor leisure and living space. Operating for the past 25 years, the business has gone through significant growth and they have since evolved, now with a portfolio of iconic brands and distribution into major national retailers
About the role
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will assist with the planning and execution of strategic business plans to drive growth and ensure annual sales targets are met. This will include planning and execution of sales strategies across multiple channels including online, big box and independent retailers. You will also be responsible for briefing internal Product Development and Marketing teams on several key projects, including new product development as well as managing any external contractors.
- Achieve holistic business growth and successfully achieve or exceed sales targets
- Assist the Business Manager in the day to day running of the business
- Develop and manage existing and new customer relationships through successful implementation of the sales and marketing strategy
- Key Account Management
- Prepare sales action plans relating to the business units product and/or key accounts
- Conduct product presentations
- Create and execute product training material
- Create and maintain website information across multiple online platforms
- Monitor competitor activity in relation to product, pricing and other activity that may impact sales
- Timely implementation of new products through liaising with multiple internal and external parties
- Comply with policies, procedures and instructions in the policies and procedures manual for workplace health and safety
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 1-2 years' experience in retail buying
- High attention to detail and innovative mindset
- Experience with supplier relationships, product lifestyle and product development
- Exposure to costings, shipping process and purchase order
- Sound Sales and Marketing experience
The business is at the forefront of innovation and positioned for significant growth. With low turnover of staff, they have a highly engaged and dynamic team and offer ongoing training and development and career succession opportunities.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.