About the client
Our client is a growing ecommerce business that are going from strength to strength, they are in an exciting period of growth and expansion with the launches of new products to market. The team are passionate, dynamic and excited by the expansion and growth phase
About the role
Due to this growth, the business is looking to recruit a newly created Category Buyer role to oversee the buying function of the business covering fresh food, gourmet food, bakery and also gifting.
The role will see you leverage your best practice sourcing, negotiating and supplier management skills within the food sector.
Skills + Experience
- Experience in a buying role within retail, ideally you will have a solid foundation within food sourcing
- Ability to identify category trends and creating buying plans
- Strong understanding of NPD processes
- Strong supplier management and negotiations skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A can do, proactive approach with a growth mindset
You will be a results driven individual with a passion for the food sector. You will pride yourself on your exceptional communication skill, relationship building and negotiation skills.
You will be joining a high performing and entrepreneurial team who pride themselves on their can do and team focused approach. The business love to celebrate success and embrace team work in order to deliver on their goals, whilst offering a flexible and modern approach to ways of working.
How to apply
Click the apply button to submit your CV for review. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion.