About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned business that is a leading supplier of Private label food and beverage products to major supermarkets both nationally and overseas. This organisation has a fantastic reputation in the market for not only delivering premium private label products but providing superior service and reliability to customers.
About the role
The project coordinator will be involved in supporting the sales/commercial team with a diverse array of responsibilities. This includes implementing, supporting existing & initiating new projects with Account Managers and develop grocery products to enhance the business.
- Implement product development projects - end to end process (Inception to Delivery)
- Support Account Managers with Product submissions, tenders and category analysis.
- Manage project Plans, report, and monitor the process of implementing new projects for the business.
- ADHOC Project/account management administration tasks (Data entry, reporting on Category trends)
- Engage with major customers in FMCG Supermarket space.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years' experience in a FMCG Accounts/Sales position, that has had exposure to Category or Project teams within a business. Experience dealing with Private Label products is highly advantageous.
Tertiary qualified in Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
Analytical skills are required in this role.
You will have a demonstrated track record of success in a highly autonomous role, and the ability to form strong working relationships with small teams on site. You will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.