Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition serving consumers in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Due to recent success, they are currently seeking a talented and energetic Category Development Manager to drive commercial results and increase market share.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader for the Woolworths team and working alongside the Customer Development Manager you will play a key role in the development and execution of category strategies. Working in a highly competitive segment the right candidate will have strong analytical skills to gain insights and coordinate effective category solutions.
- Driving the category review process
- Driving ecommerce and shopper activation
- Completing pre and post evaluation of all activities
- Planogram development using the JDA space planning tool
- Effectively executive key category Shopper programs
Skills & Experience
- Min of 5 years' experience in FMCG commercial / category role
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Sales or similar
- Trade understanding, customer engagement
- Skilled in Retail Category Development
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in their core values
- Recognises that company success is driven by their talented and dedicated employees
- Employees are rewarded by rich development and career experiences.
How to apply
For more information please contact Sophia on 8024 7122 for a confidential chat or send your resume by selecting APPLY NOW.