About the company
You will be working on one of world's most well-known brands. Our client has a portfolio of household brands that are amongst the most prominent in grocery. They are seeking a talented and energetic Category Manager to develop category strategies to support new product launches, product changeovers and key consumer promotions.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Category Development Manager you will focus on driving the category agenda and execute the current year's Category Operating plan.
- Collaborate effectively with the Customer teams to lead the development of promotional strategies and guidelines.
- Lead the delivery of the Category Operating plan, identifying and overcome risks
- Collaborate with broader marketing and key accounts teams to execute those plans
- Develop the annual account category reviews including key arguments, strategies and presentation templates.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or similar
- Sales or category management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to create recommendations and engage key stakeholders
- Proven experience to execute against strategy
Benefits / Culure
- Flexible and family friendly
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team
How to apply
Click to apply or call Amy on 02 8024 7104 for a confidential discussion