About the company
Our client is a well-known company name boasting a portfolio of well-known FMCG brands. With this portfolio of brands their presence is evident across multiple retailers. Culturally our client has genuine commitment to career opportunity and development and the people within this business love their job!
About the role
As the Category Executive, you will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Category Manager to develop and implement best in class, strategic business plans across all brand properties to deliver against targets across Australia. You will be responsible for harnessing an already firm presence within a competitive category and work collaboratively across a number of cross functional teams to drive new and existing sales opportunities.
This role will help to drive strategies taking into account the retailer, shopper, consumer and broader competition in order to achieve sustainable growth.
Customer facing, the position will also operate cross-functionally on category critical initiatives.
- Build strategic, commercial relationships with external partners
- Develop and manage new product opportunities across multiple brands
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales to maximise strategic plans
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in business, commerce or related field
- A successful track record of driving & delivering results in either brand, product or sales management in a consumer goods environment.
- Technically and commercially astute.
- FMCG experience is essential.
- Up to $110k package
- Well-known brands
- Career development opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.