Our client is an iconic global company boasting a portfolio of well-known homecare and personal care brands. With this portfolio of brands their presence is evident across multiple retailers. Culturally our client has genuine commitment to career opportunity and development and the people within this business love their job!
- Delivering strategic insights via critical analysis of scan, shopper, loyalty and category data sources to identify future growth opportunities
- Guide the development of 5P strategies and new product launches
- Bringing the voice of the shopper to business and category strategy planning to drive preference for their brands along the path to purchase.
- Managing key project deliverables with cross functional partners to ensure executional excellence
- Work very closely with marketing brand teams and account/ sales team to develop plans for new product launches & key activities.
- Provide category support to develop strategic alignment and partnering with retailers; contribute to category planning days and category reviews with retail customers, ensuring that business initiatives are consistent with the trading needs and objectives of each customer
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to translate data into insights
- Sales/marketing experience preferred
- Degree in Business/commerce preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others
- Project management skills including stakeholder alignment, milestone delivery and cross functional team leadership
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on (02) 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.