About the organisation
Our client is well established government entity operating at federal level. The entity employs circa 20,000 people across all states and territories in Australia. The entity is committed to providing long term, sustainable value to the Australian community. Having recently undergone a strategic review the entity is focused on appointing commercially oriented leaders into the business.
About the role
The Category Management Lead will have end to end responsibilities for the following
- Tender management including sourcing and implementation
- Supplier management including performance reporting
- Advising internal stakeholders on category analysis and market insights including future category trends
- Align category management plans with wider strategic initiatives including risk mitigation
We are ideally seeking candidates from the private sector seeking to pivot their careers into the public sector. You must have Australian citizenship to be eligible to apply
We will be focusing on candidates that have the following experience and skill set:
- 4 - 6 years of experience managing end to end procurement activities across indirects categories
- Strong understanding of tender process
- Strong supplier management / negotiations skills
- Strong analytics
This is your opportunity to join an organisation with a great culture offering flexible working arrangements including part - time hours.
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 to have a confidential discussion.