Our client is an instantly recognisable financial services? organisations with their global HQ in Sydney's bustling CBD. As they come to the end of a transformational journey the organisation has created a new position for a Category Manager of HR & Training to join their procurement team.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will lead a team of 2 category managers and have end to end accountability for procurement and supplier management across HR, recruitment and training & development.
Success in the role will be determined by your ability to create a supportive high-performance culture in your team and forging strong partnerships with the HR and Talent teams to create category strategies and plans that meet the needs of the business and customers.
We are looking for a Senior Category Manager with 5+ years' experience in managing HR, recruitment and/or training & development spend. In addition you will able to articulate your achievements and experience in:-
- Developing category strategy and plans that optimises spend, delivers cost reductions and service enhancements to the business
- Relationship builder who can effectively work cross functionally with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike
- Shrewd negotiator who can analyse and negotiate trading terms, create contracts and review and manage SLA's
- Analytical mindset with the capabilities to develop financial modelling and business cases delivering them in digestible format
- Managing a team of category mangers providing them with the support and training to flourish in their careers
- Progressive organisation with amazing working spaces and flexible working
- Bonus structure rewarded on your own performance
- Career growth and a great training structure
To apply, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOBH or for a confidential chat call Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145