This business has an extensive and accomplished history within the Australia and New Zealand FMCG market and offers an inclusive, friendly culture where collaboration and knowledge-sharing are encouraged.
Purpose of this role
Working as a Category Manager, you'll be able to develop your skills in shopper behaviour and manage in the development of category management strategies across your category and multiple customers.
- Manage the development of Category Plans, Category Reviews, and Joint Category Plans
- Participate in the New Product Development (NPD) process
- Ensure the database segmentation is accurately maintained
- Be the data champion, update month reporting including NPD and Core reports
- Participate in projects, working with across functional teams
- Analytical work to support business decisions as required, e.g. Range gaps, promotions and pricing, etc.
Skills / Qualifications required
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or similar discipline
- The ability to understand and interpret data
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptable approach to work, who thrives working as part of a team
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience with IRI Temple software, continuous panel data and Shopper Tracker desirable
- Full driving license desirable
- Work with a market leader
- Opportunities for personal growth and to develop professional skills
- Enjoy working in new, open plan and contemporary office
- A strong focus on sustainability and the highest ethical standards
Sound interesting? Please APPLY NOW or call Sophia Bryant on 8024 7122 for a confidential chat.