About the Company:
A renowned Tier 1 FMCG organisation, this client hosts a portfolio of iconic international brands and always strives to do better. Culturally, this business has a large focus on development, and has a history of fast progression for those that join their fast-paced and dynamic team. If you are an individual who likes to take risks, challenge norms and works well in a high performance environment, this will feel like home.
About the role:
As a Category Manager, you will own the category development strategy and be responsible for executing this. This role works collaboratively within the wider sales and marketing team and is integral to driving results throughout the business.
- Develop Category Strategies - Lead the development of external category strategies delivering growth plans based on sound consumer insights which align with consumer brand plans
- External Category Engagement - Lead the development of agreed processes for category reviews for key customers
- Internal Stakeholder Management - Work internally to build a strong category presence internally especially across sales and marketing functions
What we are looking for?
- A deep understanding of category is crucial!
- Current experience in a category-based role within an FMCG business
- Exceptional data and analytical skills
- High levels of commercial acumen with proven examples of financial results from category insights
- Experience in leading conversations with retailers
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously
- Social workplace with lots of fun events
- Very real opportunities for progression
- Competitive salary and other benefits such as an overseas conference every year!
If you would like to apply click APPLY below! Or contact Sophia Bryant on 02 8024 7122 or via email on