About the company
With a new arm to the business our client has become an instantly recognisable brand across Australia. Their mission is to become a 'best in class' retailer giving their customers the best product choice at the best price and of the best quality.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Buying, you will join a passionate team to drive this build phase of the business.
You will provide market and spend analysis to Head of Buying to support and execute supplier negotiations. In addition, you will build a market leading product range in customer proposition.
Skills & Experience
You will consider yourself to be an exceptional Category Manager with 5+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably from a large retail format. Through your experience you will be able to demonstrate your achievements in the following: -
* Exceptional track record in delivering cost savings across a portfolio
* Reputation as an influencer and for achieving exceptional results
* Highly tuned stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage complex relationships (internally and externally)
* Thriving in a fast paced, hands-on, customer focused environment
* Exposure to KPI retail metrics and be able to interpret P&L
* Ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual who strives to be the best
* Competitive daily rate
* Progressive and innovative retailer pushing the boundaries of traditional retailing
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.