About the company
Our client is a large business based on the Gold Coast. The organisation operates across multiple sites within Australia and represents some of the most well-known brands in the market.
About the role
The Category Manager will have end to end responsibility for some direct spend categories circa $100M. Crucial to the role will be implementing best practice sourcing methodologies and procurement processes.
The role will focus on the following
- Cost savings
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders in introducing category management processes
- Improving supplier relationships
- Consolidating of suppliers
- Providing procurement guidance to the wider business to ensure compliance
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must present with the following skills
- Strong category management experience gained from FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Category management experience within direct spend categories
- Exposure to ingredients/food would be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience leading negotiations for contracts / tenders upwards of $20m.
- Strong supplier management
- Ideally you will have experience gained from a multinational organisation
This is your opportunity to join an industry leading organisation with a growth trajectory and reporting into a high calibre leaders.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.
Please note Six Degrees is closed over the Christmas/New Year period. I will respond to your application upon my return.