About the company
Our client is a Tier 1, global FMCG powerhouse that manages an extensive portfolio across multiple channels. They possess sophisticated products which are well known locally and internationally. The business is driven by the values of challenging the status quo, personal accountability for results, working as one team and relentlessly pursuing success. The organisation is known for offering a flexible working environment, accompanied with rewarding high performers with countless opportunities for future development.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Category and Channel Development, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies for the Coles business. You will be integral in driving collaboration across Sales, Marketing, and Category teams whilst developing effective external relationships. You are responsible for delivering strong commercial results and attaining financial objectives of the business.
- Help achieve supplier of choice on all aspects from a Category Development perspective
- Engage the retailer at multiple levels to build Category road maps, laying the multiple foundations
- Supports Customer Teams in creating and delivering Category Growth for all reviews
- Assist in developing category alignment to elevate customer and JBP capabilities
- Drive insight capability using tools like shopper research, consumer research and customer data
- Work with various teams to deliver business-critical strategies
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary degree qualified
- Proven experience within a similar role across the FMCG industry
- Strong financial and business acumen skills
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Sales, Trade Marketing/Finance would be an advantage
- CBD location
- Competitive salary package plus bonus
- Results driven, agile and fast paced culture
- Excellent development opportunities - locally and oversees
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below or contact Macey on (02) 8024 7111 for a confidential discussion.