About the company
Our client is a leading FMCG business with a number of high profile brands. An opportunity has become available for an experienced procurement professional to join their team at their head office centrally located
About the role
As Category Manager, the focus on the role will be on the capex category and will involve the following responsibilities
- Spend analysis / diagnostics
- Continuing to develop analysis and reporting processes on supplier performance, and the generation of SLA and supply contracts.
- Undertaking bench-marking exercises of existing and prospective suppliers to identify opportunities to cut costs out of indirect spend, or create further value through other means.
- Developing strong supplier relationships
- Overseeing the RFX process - including preparation of documents for RFI's and RFP's.
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure procurement acts as a true business partner within the organisation
Skills & Experience
The role is best suited to motivated and passionate candidates with demonstrated experience applying formal sourcing process for the delivery of cost saving benefits. Exposure to capex or logistics spend will be highly regarded, along with experience in a manufacturing environment. It is expected that applicants will have complete tertiary qualifications in supply chain or commerce, or relevant discipline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business that can provide attractive and diverse career growth opportunities and flexible working arrangements. A starting salary of $120,000 package is on offer, along with an additional bonus, and further staff benefits.
If you feel you may be relevant, then please apply today, and I will be in contact with you shortly. For any specific queries on the role, please call Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513.