About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading consumer organisations. The company is a well-established and markets iconic Australian brands that are sold into diverse sales channels. Having established a reputation for premium quality products, the business is committed to procuring high quality, ethically sourced ingredients domestically and internationally.
About the role
Procurement Manager will have responsibility for sourcing raw materials including packaging. The role will focus on the following
- Availability of raw materials
- Improving supplier relationships
- Improving quality of products
- Improve S&OP planning including forecasting
- Cost / price reduction
- Providing procurement guidance to the wider business to ensure compliance
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must present with the following skills
- 5 + years of buying / strategic sourcing experience gained from a consumer manufacturing business
- Highly analytical with proven experience improving procurement processes
- Strong supplier management
- Strong contract negotiating / influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally degree qualified
This is your opportunity to join an iconic Australian organisation with an exceptional culture and proven track history.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.