About the Company
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation with manufacturing facilities in Australia.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Head of Indirects based in Australia, the role will be responsible for managing the FM portfolio. Key accountability includes:
- Strong spend analysis and reporting across the FM & logistics categories
- Continuing to develop analysis and reporting processes on supplier performance, and the generation of SLA and supply contracts.
- The timely and accurate relaying of information around spend and supplier performance to the Head of Indirects, for use in the overarching FM strategy
- Undertaking bench-marking exercises of existing and prospective suppliers to identify opportunities to cut costs out of FM and logistics categories, or create further value through other means.
- Overseeing the RFX process - including preparation of documents for RFIs and RFPs.
- Sourcing, category management and supplier management experience in an organisation with mature procurement processes.
- Experience within FM category management
- A demonstrated track record of cost savings
- Strong negotiations skills, with experience leading this with suppliers
- Ideally experience working within a global organisation
- Must be tertiary qualified
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chrisine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion.