About the company
Currently undergoing a significant transformation, our client is a public sector healthcare provider at the forefront of the government's Covid - 19 response initiative. As part of this new mandate this organisation is seeking to recruit multiple newly created roles within procurement that will lead to them having one of the largest procurement teams in Australia. With a new mandate, new leadership and increased investment and focus on the procurement function, this is a very exciting time to join the organisation!
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Indirects, these roles will have responsibility for :
- Driving and executing strong category management plans
- Developing strong relationships with internal partners to deliver commercial outcomes
- Review and analyse spend across multiple greenfield categories
- SRM principles to deliver long term value
- Driving other cost savings initiatives
- Few roles will have leadership responsibility for a small team
Experience & Skills required
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Significant experience managing end to end processes of high valued contracts ($50m+) across indirect categories with preferences for FM, HR / Labour Hire and Catering categories.
- Ideally experienced in the health, pharmaceuticals, consumer products or retail sectors
- Ideally experience in greenfield categories
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements and centrally located offices on offer!
Please 'Apply Now' and forward your CV with cover letter outlining your experience. You can also contact Christine Armadass at Six Degrees Executive on 03 8613 3513. Thank you