Our client is a large FMCG business based in South Eastern suburbs. The organisation operates across multiple sites within Australia, manufacturing market leading brands.
About the role
The Category Manager will have end to end responsibility for two key categories - MRO & FM. Crucial to the role will be implementing best practice sourcing methodologies / procurement processes.
The role will focus on the following
- Cost savings
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders in introducing category management processes
- Improving supplier relationships
- Consolidating of suppliers
- Providing procurement guidance to the wider business to ensure compliance
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must present with the following skills
- Strong category management experience gained from FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Category management experience within FM / MRO, ideally both
- Demonstrated experience leading negotiations for contracts / tenders upwards of $20m.
- Strong supplier management
- Ideally you will have experience gained from a multinational organisation
- Must be degree qualified
This is your opportunity to join a global organisation with a growth trajectory and reporting into a high calibre leader.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you