About the company
Our client is an iconic Australian organisation with a number of category leading consumer products. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to lead sourcing and supplier management activities for a range of indirect categories.
About the role
The Procurement Manager - Indirects will be responsible for:
- Spend analysis and reporting on categories such as freight, fleet, property & FM, utilities and travel & accommodation.
- Continuing to develop analysis and reporting processes on supplier performance, and the generation of SLA and supply contracts.
- The timely and accurate relaying of information around spend and supplier performance to the GM Supply Chain, for use in their decision making.
- Undertaking bench-marking exercises of existing and prospective suppliers to identify opportunities to cut costs out of indirect spend, or create further value through other means.
- Overseeing the RFX process - including preparation of documents for RFI's and RFP's.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience applying formal strategic sourcing and SRM processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Local and global sourcing experience and proven ability to negotiate multi-million dollar supply contracts.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, supply chain or commerce an advantage.
- Broad procurement category exposure with a leading manufacturing organisation.
- Highly autonomous role that you can 'make your mark' on.
- Career progression opportunities
To apply please click on the link below, or contact Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.