About the company
Our client is an iconic FMCG business undergoing transformation headquartered in Melbourne.
About the role
The Category Manager Ingredients role is a newly created role within the business and will be responsible for :
- Reviewing spend to identify cost saving opportunities
- Developing SRM strategy
- Bringing in governance and strong contract management within the category
- Develop strategic sourcing framework
Experience & Skills
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Experience managing ingredients categories. managing spend above $50m
- Must have FMCG / retail experience
- Ideally experience gained from a multinational FMCG organisation
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, ideally MBA or CIPS qualified
Please note this role will require travel and a relocation within Regional Victoria in the next 6 months.
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.