Our client is an instantly recognisable Australian retailer who are going through an exciting period of transformation. Due to recent changes they have created a position for a Category Manager of IT & Procurement to join their procurement team.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will have end to end accountability for procurement and supplier management for a multi-million dollar spend across IT and Recruitment.
Success in the role will be determined by your ability thrive in a supportive high-performance culture and forging strong partnerships with key stakeholders and suppliers to create category strategies and plans that meet the needs of the business and customers.
We are looking for a Category Manager with 3+ years' experience in managing IT and Recruitment spend. In addition you will able to articulate your achievements and experience in:-
- Developing category strategy and plans that optimises spend, delivers cost reductions and service enhancements to the business
- Relationship builder who can effectively work cross functionally with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike
- Shrewd negotiator who can analyse and negotiate trading terms, create contracts and review and manage SLA's
- Analytical mindset with the capabilities to develop financial modelling and business cases delivering them in digestible format
- Team player who contributes to the culture and procurement team during an period of growth and transformation
- Progressive organisation with amazing working spaces and flexible working
- Bonus structure rewarded on your own performance
- Career growth and a great training structure
To apply, please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB or for a confidential chat call Catherine Laws on 02 8024 7155