About the Business:
Our client is a large, global company in the alcohol industry with a range of popular well-known brands. Due to a recent promotion, they have an exciting opportunity for a Category Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Assist in the implementation of Category and Channel strategies
- Provide category and shopper insights to the Marketing team
- Collaborate with National Sales team to develop category reviews
- Coordinate NPD launch strategies with Shopper Marketing Manager
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Commerce / Business
- 3+ year's experience in a category management
- 1+ year's experience in account management
- Capable of influencing a broad range of stakeholders
- Insights led and strong analytical skills (ACN, Aztec, Shopper Intelliegence)
- High performing, ambituous and entrepreneurial self starter.
Culture / Benefits:
- Small business feel with global reach
- Team of highly passionate people who genuingly love what they do
- Development opportunities and role ownership are encouraged
- Opportunity to attend industry events.
How to Apply:
Please click APPLY asap. For a confidential conversation about this role, call Amy Murchison on 02 8024 7104.