About the company
This global manufacturing business is producing market leading products that are supplied through multiple sales channels. Due to internal movements, there is an opportunity for a Category Manager - Packaging within the ANZ procurement team. The role is based in Melbourne's South East.
About the role
The Category Manager will be part of the National procurement team and be responsible for the sourcing and supplier relationship management of the packaging requirement across ANZ, in coordination with the global procurement strategy. Although this is not a leadership role in the first instance, the successful candidate will be earmarked as a potential leader of the ANZ procurement team in the midterm.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in commodity procurement, ideally within a complex manufacturing business.
- An understanding of contractual agreement and the ability to work with suppliers to achieve best commercial outcomes for the business.
- Strong relationship building skills and a track record of influencing to get outcomes.
- Excellent numerical skills with an eye for detail and analysis
- Prior leadership experience is desirable, but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to align yourself with a global business that is always investing in their operations and people. If you are looking to move into a management role, this might be the opportunity for you.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on 0409888614 for a confidential discussion