Work for a very well-known global organisation in their supply chain focusing on their suppliers performance.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Liaise with internal and external parties in regards to stock availability
- Work closely with suppliers to improve agreed KPIs
- Identify opportunities for improved supply chain performance;
- Engage supplier for key event planning;
- Monitor supplier forecasts accuracy
- Support the product Phase-In and Phase-Out strategies in line with business strategy
- Communicate supply impact to wider business and develop improvement plan
You will come from a similar background and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to communicate findings
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- High attention to detail
- Great presentation skills
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.