About the Organisation
Opportunities to lead a highly successful business while enjoying the benefits of regional life don't come around that often. My client is a highly successful radiology business with locations throughout Regional Victoria. They have the best in technology advancements and a culture that reflects the importance of the patient's needs, strong partnerships with referring physicians, collaboration, respect and teamwork. With locations in Ballarat, Bendigo and Shepparton, this role would be ideally placed in any location accessible to these facilities.
About the role
They are seeking a CEO who can contribute to further growth, maintain operational excellence, and continue to put people first as a core foundation to its positive work culture. This role is both strategic and operational - working with the board on the future strategy and playing a hands-on role in the operational running of the business. Employing over 100 people and reporting to the board, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the organization to achieve strategic objectives as aligned with board and shareholders
- Ensure OHS and Quality standards at all times
- Manage P&L in achievement of financial objectives as set out in the planning cycles
- Partner with your key direct reports in helping them achieve departmental KPI's
- Continue to build talent and capability within the business in order to achieve growth and operational targets
- Liaise with external stakeholders, clients and industry bodies
- Build a strong and transparent relationship with the board and shareholders
- Set a standard of excellence in service delivery and culture at all times
We are seeking an accomplished track record as a General Manager, State Manager or CEO in the diagnostic imaging sector. It's possible you have been working for a large corporate and you now seek a smaller company where you can have more direct impact on the success of the business and the community you serve. You must have experience in managing multi-functional teams, strong operational excellence, P&L management and a desire to work in a regional centre. The role will require travel to the various locations across Ballarat, Shepparton and Bendigo and can be based anywhere that is reasonably accessible to these locations.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.