- Melbourne based Consumer Goods business
- Growth Oriented Role
- Exceptional package + Bonus + Options /equity
About the company
Our client is an innovative consumer goods business across multiple categories including entertainment and education that are sold into major retailers across Australia. Charged with a strong growth agenda, the business is seeking a highly commercial CEO that is an entrepreneurial, strategic change agent.
About the role
The CEO will report directly to the board, with full P&L responsibility and a mandate to develop and drive future success. As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Providing strong management leadership
- Developing the strategy and identifying future growth opportunities across new and emerging categories, diversifying the customer mix
- Driving commercial and operational improvement across the business
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience gained as a CEO/MD/Country Manager from a Consumer Goods business or COO/CEO/MD in a private equity/owner operated environment
- A highly commercial and strategic leader who has proven experience in growing businesses organically and through acquisition activities
- Experience with high level negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Exceptional leadership and influencing skills
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
This business is always seeking to grow through acquisition as well as organic growth. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a profitable growing Australian business. This is also your chance to step into a business transformational role, enabling you to establish the strategy for future success.
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact our researcher Michelle Tustin on 03 8613 3539 for a confidential discussion after Monday 7th January 2019. Thank you.