This organisation is Canberra born and bred and is a premium and boutique organisation in the alcoholic beverage category (craft beer). With an incredible story of growth, the brand is represented throughout Australia across the on and off premise channel, and has a creative, fresh and fun brand proposition. Further to this, they have an unrelenting focus on quality and innovation, as well a unique culture that is relaxed and having fun at the core.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO role provides for a unique opportunity for an accomplished leader to deliver and contribute to a clear strategic plan and to continue to increase productivity, profitability and growth. The role will involve:
- Leadership of the executive team including Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and a retail operation
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the overall operation
- Promote and coach an exceptional team culture
- Ensure the organisation's values and mission are upheld.
- Provide the Board with accurate and timely reporting.
- Regular budget monitoring and profit and loss responsibility
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders including customers and suppliers
You will have a track record of running an organization in packaged beverages, food, coffee etc and have had exposure to a manufacturing operation. Important will be your experience also working with a consumer brand and being able to leverage innovative or grass roots brand activity to connect with consumers.
Key to your success will be the ability to engage and develop the team, encouraging them to higher levels of performance. You will have a history of leading positive change delivering sustainable, profitable growth as an outcome.
Finally, a passion and interest in craft beer is critical.
What's in It for You?
- Role based in our nation's capital with access to ski mountains, tourist attractions and excellent schools
- Work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration package and incentive scheme
- Company supported learning and development
- BEER!!! It's the organisation's way of saying thanks to the team! Enjoy responsibly.
Please contact Nick Hindhaugh, Managing Partner from Six Degrees Executive on 03 86133522 and click on the link to apply.