- Geelong Region
- P&L leadership role for a nimble, growing FMCG business
- Business with strong growth trajectory
About the company
Our client is a growing FMCG organisation with multiple sites in Australia. The company manufactures branded food products selling into diverse sales channels with a core focus on grocery. They are highly innovative business, having invested in leading edge manufacturing capability and created a culture that is nimble, responsive and down to earth.
About the role
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will have full P&L responsibility for this business. As part of your role you will be responsible for driving the business to the next level:
- Developing the short, medium and long term strategy for the business
- Providing outstanding leadership to all employees
- Driving growth across all sales channels, importantly export
- Driving commercial and operational improvement across all functions including manufacturing, sales improving systems and processes
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Previous Managing Director / CEO / GM experience gained from FMCG / ideally food manufacturing organisations
- A highly commercial and strategic leader who has proven experience in significantly growing businesses
- Strong sales & marketing background particularly across grocery
- Proven experience driving operational improvement including exposure to continuous improvement / LEAN
- Experience gained within innovative, branded led organisations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ideally blend of experience gained from blue - chip multinationals and owner - operator environments
- Ideally sales experience of organic foods
This is your opportunity to join an organisation with an exceptional culture and proven track history. You will have the autonomy and support in shaping the strategic direction of this high potential business growing the business locally and globally.
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.