- Regional NSW
- Partner with board and CEO
The Company With an incredible story of growth, this company and its brand is represented throughout Australia and has a creative, fresh and fun brand proposition. Further to this, they have an unrelenting focus on quality and innovation, as well a unique culture that is relaxed and having fun at the core. It's won multiple awards in various categories and is poised for further growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO role provides for a unique opportunity for an accomplished finance leader to deliver and contribute to a clear strategic plan and to continue to increase productivity, profitability and growth. The role will involve:
- Provide financial advice and analysis to the Board of Directors and CEO on all strategic and operational aspects of financial management for the organisation.
- Lead a collaborative FP&A processes for the business and ensure effective planning cycles within Finance and Business Operations are aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Maximise financial strength through effective cost and cash flow management and appropriate internal investment processes and evaluations.
- Manage the relationship with external auditors, banks, investors/funding
- Lead and develop finance team capability
The Person You will have a track record of being a finance leader, preferably in manufacturing, packaged goods, retail or other relevant consumer sector. Key to your success will be the ability to engage with the shareholders and leadership team to operationalise the strategy for growth while maintaining a strong financial position for the business. Strong in both commercial and financial control, you will use your breadth of experience as they expand their operational capacity. CA or CPA qualified, you may be a financial controller looking for your first step into a CFO role or perhaps someone who is already a CFO, looking for a role that will offer more direct impact to a business and its bottom line.
What's in It for You?
- Get out of big smoke and enjoy lifestyle and access to Australian country side, mountains, skiing, great schools
- Work/life balance
- Salary package circa $220-250k (relocation assistance provided)