About the Company
Our client is a privately owned and highly successful Australian owned services group. The business has range of service offerings providing innovative solutions to their clients. With revenues under $50m, the business has achieved significant growth over the past few years and is now seeking a highly commercial CFO who will play a critical role in developing the next phase of growth for the business.
About the Role
The CFO will support the owners and Board in executing strategy, business planning and play a key role in corporate finance as well as overseeing in a hands-on way operational finance issues. The role will be pivotal in ensuring future business objectives are achieved, along with driving continuous improvement and operational efficiencies across IT and the service offering.
Accordingly we are seeking interest from candidates with the following experience
- 10+ years of corporate finance experience gained within the professional services businesses with ideally exposure to other functions such as IT and operations.
- Ideally you will also have experience working in privately owned, entrepreneurial environments
- A highly commercial and strategic finance leader
- Strong stakeholder management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and CPA/CA qualified
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Nick Hindhaugh on 03 8613 3522 to have a confidential discussion.