My client is a for-purpose organisation in the Eastern Suburbs seeking a Finance Manager for a period of 3 months. The organisation is going through large scale transformation, including the finance function. Responsibilities include:
- Review of all processes and procedures in finance (consider this a deep dive into the numbers)
- Make recommendations for a best practice accounting function
- Lead the finance team in producing month end reporting and board reports
- Lead the finance team in preparation of yearly budgeting and planning
- Provide sound risk advice to the CEO
To be successful, you must be a CA or CPA with experience as a Finance Manager/Controller, preferably in Not For Profit. Most importantly, you must have experience in transformation work and have worked with a CEO/MD in a true business partner capacity.