About the Organisation
My client is an exciting tech enabled food business that has experienced high growth over the past two years. In 2020, the demand has proven how ready the market has been for their services.
About the role
We are seeking a CFO to partner with the CEO and drive the business forward. This is a role for a CFO who loves the hands-on nature of scale ups, but at the same time is a strategic partner, able to build the business and financial infrastructure for the future. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all month end close and prepare all financial statements for board, shareholders and investors
- Own external accounting, audit, tax and insurance relationships to ensure risk mitigation and compliance with regulatory legislation
- Drive company revenue growth and margin improvement
- Treasury & working capital management - in particular managing cash flow
- Design and implement formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- Implement new systems to support multi-entity operations, internally as well as externally
- Commercial management - partner with the CEO in external negotiations
- Establishment and ongoing management of an ESOP
- Monthly, quarterly and annual board reporting
- New and ongoing Investor relationships
- Implementation of ERP across 3 businesses
Experience & Skills
We are seeking an accomplished track record as a CFO or Finance Director who has worked in a scale-up environment preferably in FMCG, food Service and/or technology. You are an enabler of growth and cost efficiency. You ensure high performance visibility is shared across the organisation and you are a team player who collaborates across all levels of the business to deliver strong commercial performance. The right candidate will demonstrate a proven track record in securing funding and developing relationships with investors and financiers. Previous capital raising experience is a must.
If this opportunity appeals to you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV.