About the company
Our client is a profitable division of a multibillion dollar consumer goods company listed on the US stock exchange. They manufacture leading consumer and industrial products whilst also leveraging on reputable global brands. The company is seeking to appoint a highly commercial CFO who will play a critical role in developing the growth strategy and taking responsibility for the Australian operations.
- Commercially oriented CFO role in a dynamic manufacturing business
- Managing Finance, IT and Customer Service functions
- Base package $200,000 + incentives
About the role
This is a newly created role reporting to the Managing Director and as a key member of the ELT, your mandate is to lead overall finance function, IT and customer service of the Australian business unit. This will see you:
- Provide strong leadership and management across functions
- Key partner to the MD & Management team in driving strategy for the business
- Consolidate systems / processes across the business
- Continuous improvement across the business
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Experience gained in a senior finance role in a large manufacturing organisation or CFO of a mid sized manufacturing business
- A highly commercial and strategic finance leader with experience driving operational and commercial performance improvement for the business
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly collaborative leader with strong attention to detail
- M&A experience highly regarded but not essential
- Strong understanding of SAP
- Ideally finance experience gained with multinational companies with matrixed reporting lines
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and CPA/CA qualified
This organisation is not one to stand still, always seeking to grow through acquisition as well as organic growth. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly profitable growing Australian manufacturing business part of a successful global market leader.
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.