- 6-month contract working on the new operating model project
- Develop & Manage the internal communications strategy
- Work out of the office located in Melbourne CBD
About the company:
Our client is a major utility infrastructure organisation that is about to introduce a new large-scale operating model across their business. They are a national organisation supplying millions of households and businesses with essential services every day.
About the role:
Due to this new project, along with a range of other projects within the organisation they are seeking a Change Communication Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract to support the Communication Lead on delivering an integrated internal change communication strategy. You'll have autonomy in this role along with the ability to engage with senior stakeholder.
Key outcomes across this project include:
- Work with the Project Change and Communication Leads to develop an integrated strategy
- Develop & measure effectiveness of messaging and tactics
- Support the development of communications capability in senior leaders
- Understand & support clear internal communications governance to ensure integration
Key skills required:
- Proven ability in delivering large scale change communication strategies
- Understanding of the Utilities or comparable industries
- Practical experience using; SharePoint & Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Collaborative & supportive culture, you'll be a part of a dynamic team that works cohesively.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.