- Autonomous change communications role in a national organisation in the education sector
- Drive internal communications during time of transformation
- 12 month fixed-term contract
Our client is a service provider to the education sector. Backed by government funding, they have an agenda focused on enablement, which means that change is on the horizon! With a number of major projects and upgrades on the way, they are seeking an experienced Change Communications Specialist to help maximise engagement across their internal teams.
The Change Communications Specialist will play a pivotal role in the rollout of a several key projects over the next 12 months.
- Development and delivery of a change communications plan to increase engagement and understanding of upcoming improvement works.
- Acting as the main driver of internal communications aligned to upcoming change projects across the following:
- Organisational scope and structure (growth)
- Office upgrade and refit
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Process and procedural change
- Work in conjunction with the HR, Communications and Project Management teams (and external suppliers) to coordinate timely and effective communications to wide-ranging stakeholder groups across the organisation.
- Effectively integrate and build relationships across the organisation to ensure maximum trust and buy-in to change projects.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a change-focused communications role
- Ability to work both strategically and operationally in designing and delivering a communications plan (hands-on approach)
- Proven experience in the utilization of multiple channels and platforms to deliver well-crafted messaging to complex stakeholder groups
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with demonstrated experience in managing conflicting priorities and projects
- Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with wide-ranging stakeholders
Please click the Apply Now button or call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598 for a confidential conversation.