About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there has been an expansion of their marketing team and as a result there is an opportunity to join the team as a Channel Marketing Manager.
About the role:
A new role for the business, offering an opportunity to shape your own role and make a huge level of impact at a senior level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and execute the channel marketing strategy, aligned to wider commercial objectives.
- Review your vertical's current performance against the wider market, identifying opportunities and potential risks.
- Develop and implement a GTM strategy for a high volume of new products across your portfolio.
- Define customer segmentation (relevant personas) and path to purchase.
- Develop and implement tactical campaigns to drive desired customer behaviour.
- Align business units with priorities and business objectives to ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Act as Brand champion ensuring 100% compliance with global and regional brand guidelines across all brand touch points.
- Working with research agencies and CX team, monitor and measure brand strength within the market, developing strategies to ensure premium brand positioning.
Key attributes include:
- Relevant marketing experience in FMCG, Consumer Goods or Retail.
- Exposure to trade marketing and instore activations.
- Experience in supporting NPD launch plans and go-to-market campaigns.
- Insight driven, strong analytics and ROI focus.
- Management of external agencies and budgets.
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management, organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.