About the company
This high profile global business has a significant footprint in Australia. A complex business with multiple channels including retail, the organisation is widely regarded as one of the most aspirational brands to work for in Australia having a huge focus on diversity, modern authentic leadership, customer experience and innovative technology subsequently attracting, retaining and developing the very best talent.
About the role
Reporting into the Business Unit Marketing Director this role will take responsibility for marketing to one of this organisation's most critical channels driving loyalty and market dominance. The matrix structure will allow you to work with the brand development team as well as communications, loyalty and digital teams. Excitingly this role is available due to a promotion of the previous incumbent after only 12 months. The role will combine both your B2B and B2C expertise and will suit somebody who has worked in a consumer global business working with technical products/ concepts.
- Develop and execute the channel marketing strategy
- Work cross functionally to develop multichannel programs
- Build and develop the loyalty program strategy
- Work with KOLs and influencing other external stakeholders
- Manage marketing budget
Skills & Experience
- FMCG/healthcare product experience highly regarded
- Multiple go-to-market channel experience
- A highly engaging Marketing Manager with first class communication skills, you will have the ability to motivate and inspire others around you
- Strategic and tactical thinker
- Loyalty program experience
- Commercially savvy. You will have worked for a global blue-chip organisation
This is a values-based organisation that have a truly diverse, collaborative and flexible culture and are without question a very supportive employer. People are at the forefront of this organisation and great career opportunities both locally and globally are on offer.
- Global blue-chip organisation, local market leader
- Positive, supportive and fun working environment
- Real career development opportunities in this major Australian employer
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees at Six Degrees Executive on (02) 8024 7177 for a confidential career discussion