About the company
A leading SaaS business within telecommunications. Working with publicly listed and ASX listed companies, our client offers cloud-based solutions, business & artificial intelligence and analytic's. With over a decade as a trusted solutions provider, their aim is to deliver smart, simple and effective technology.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this is a pivotal role within the company that will see the successful candidate manage and drive sales growth for the business across all B2B sales channels to meet sales and revenue requirements. You will be responsible for building strong relationships, acquiring new business and implement sales strategies.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximise sales and revenue
- Building relationships with Managers, Principals and sales staff within the sales channels
- Identify and implement strategies to increase sale rate
- Implement strategic plans to support the overall business direction and goals
- Manage multiple stakeholders
- Negotiating licence agreements in line with company guidelines
- Work with Sales Channels sales staff to leverage off their customers databases and build relationships
- Be able to identify gaps within our client's markets and promoting our technology and product offering as a seamless solution to improve their growth.
- Be able to work autonomously when required to ensure maximisation of results
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions and works collaboratively alongside the sales team to with day to day process.
Skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have a sales background in a B2B environment preferably in the telecommunications industry and a minimum of 5 year's experience
- You will have strategic business development skills with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders.
- Solution sales expert with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses.
- Forward thinker, with a passion to strive for excellence and exceed client expectations.
- Technical experience and/or contact centre sales experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A result driven mentality
- Work for an organisation that has a clear 3-year strategy plan
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Free on-site Parking
- Inspiring leadership team
- Collaborative and engaging team environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position please click apply or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 358 to have a confidential conversation.