Our client is an ASX listed business that is a technology entertainment giant. They have a large portfolio of brands with both an online and retail footprint across 20 countries around the world. Over the last 12months the share price has been one of the strongest performers and the business has delivered twenty-two consecutive quarters of double-digit growth. The business in Australia consists of two key brands and performance in this market has been strong, with the business investing heavily in technology and growth of the team. The Australian business has also been on the journey to take the highly successful entrepreneurial brands and move them to a more sophisticated and structured environment that will enable them to scale even further. Part of this journey has seen the creation of the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) role to join the Executive team in their Brisbane office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the CEO, as the Chief Customer Officer you will bring the customer value proposition to life. You will drive our thinking, people & skill sets to deliver a consistent, superior customer experience across every customer touchpoint. You will combine your relentless customer focus with solid experience in design, build and implement a differentiated operating model which focuses on defining customer portfolios, prioritise retention and acquisition efforts and create customer value, engagement, loyalty and happiness
- You will bring strong influencing and stakeholder management skills to the table which are essential building block to success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, educating, and influencing key stakeholders whilst delivering a roadmap that closes the gap on CX / UX and delivers a best-in-class experience.
- You will also need exceptional leadership skills and be someone that loves building new teams, can mentor and develop others and has outstanding emotional intelligence to navigate their way through a fast paced and complex environment.
- You must have a deep customer centric approach, drive for commercial results and innovative / test and learn mindset coupled with strong project management skills.
- You will be an Executive level professional with strong customer expertise, you will have a proven track record of delivering a roadmap that delivers seamless customer experience that improves NPS and loyalty and ultimately delivers commercial growth.
- You will also have an intimate understanding of customer within a digital environment and understand the core principles of marketing to them.
This is a fun brand that has a genuine and caring culture, although it is fast paced and you will be required to pivot quickly at times, you will be empowered to build and evolve this function and contribute to making this business one of the most successful in Australia. You need to be super passionate, resilient, driven and be OK with ambiguity, whilst enjoying being surrounded by people that are heavily invested in succeeding and driving growth. You must also understand the blend of the entrepreneurial spirit that still exists within the business whilst helping them on their journey to be a more sophisticated customer centric brand as they continue to push for best practise.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply on the link below or call Kristan De Sousa or Jo Krause on 0410 441 912 to discuss the role in more detail.